Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Vanilla Evening~

My evening ~
Why I choose this title??
 I think so my life is simple :)

Same day to me~
Yes.
A person who make other people happy is the most loneliest person in the world~
Today, the whole day I'm alone~
Now is around 6 p.m. At the coffee shop ~ Enjoy my coffee~ enjoy the surrounding ~ life is peaceful :)

The name of the coffee shop is "ha ha" small cafe but cute and sweet~~
I ordered vanilla latte.
Ahh !!! Also the song~ kiss me by AL.
Oh so sweet~ My day is perfect :)

To tell the truth... This blog is like my diary, like my friend :')
I write down all my feeling here~
I hope one day all these words will become strength for me :)
Especially for the time I live in Korea ^^
This will keep as a beautiful memory~

Ok! I have to go back now~
Yes.
Every every day is special for me :)
Because of you ~~
Bye and see u on next post!!

 Have a wonderful day!!! 
 Bye~ 
@ HaHa coffee cafe~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. This blog is really full of feelings!! But it has not been updated and does it mean the blank of feelings has been filled!!?? ^^

    ReplyDelete